cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webspace stats

paulh
Rising Star

Webspace stats

I have a small set of albums hosted on the 100MB  of (non-CGI) webspace that comes with my legacy BB+ account.
I've long noticed that when I look at My Account/Website Settings/My Webspace that whatever size of albums I have uploaded at any one time, it displays this:
Webspace Usage 
Webspace Allocation 100
Webspace Used 77MB  77%
Webspace Free 23MB 23%

It never changes!
Obviously PN are tracking the actual amount of space used, as I got an email the other day saying I'd tipped over by 1MB, which is what's triggered me to report it
So I'm guessing there's a little bugette somewhere
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Webspace stats

Hi paulh,
I've had a word with the networks team and the script is enabled and running, we're not aware of any issues. Any chance it could be a cached page issue? I realise that's a long shot, though if you're getting emailed warnings then something is running. Please let us know if it's not and I'll get a problem raised on it.
paulh
Rising Star

thanks Matt -- no it's certainly not cached pages as I've noticed it for months!
Before we do anything else let me remove all the files and leave it for 24 hours to ensure it's not just my imagination after all.
(Should have done this before posting but never mind)
Paul
paulh
Rising Star

OK I deleted all files from my webspace just over 24hours ago, and this is what My Account tells me today:
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for that Paul - I've raised a ticket to the networks team to look at this for you.
paulh
Rising Star

Thanks Matt
Either it's finally updated properly on it's own or someone's done something already: now shows (correctly) 100MB free