cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Statistics

Wayland

Website Statistics

I would be very grateful for any help Plusnet users can give.  I am fairly clued up about webspaces for my age (84 next birthday) but I have come across a problem which has defeated me.
In my Plusnet webspace I have an index page which I am using as a Notice Board.  I also have a folder with another index page and many webpages and jpgs about my school (which now does not exist), especially covering its evacuation during the war.  I was one of the evacuees.
I would very much like to know who is viewing what so towards the end of last June I activated the webstat facility.  After a while up came alot of information which I found quite fascinating.  However all the information was for the remainder of June and it has remained stuck at that ever since i.e. accessing it in July & August still produces only the June information.
I have tried de-activating for a week or so and still it is only the June statistics which come up.  The statistics are described as a summary of a whole year but that is not what I am finding.
Can any more experienced person than I am throw any light on the problem?
2 REPLIES 2
dgdclynx
Grafter

Re: Website Statistics

Webstats are working normally. I think your problem must come from having two index files. I suggest you rename
the one that you dont want stats for. Presumably the Notice Board. You could put a link to the Notice Board in the index file to get stats for it.
dgdclynx
Grafter

Re: Website Statistics

On second thoughts you probably dont need a link to the Notice Board but you must do some renaming of an index file.