cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web statistics generation failure (again!)

kaspencer
Rising Star

Web statistics generation failure (again!)

Your Webstatistics have failed to be generated for my following domains:
- atworth.org.uk
- bathford.org.uk
- kaspencer.com
as the data contained is exactly the same data as presented in the previous 24hr file.
Please can you correct this asap ... generally I'd score you about 5/10 only for the reliability of webstat generation!

Kenneth Spencer

5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Web statistics generation failure (again!)

I suggest you raise a ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22986&wizard_id=38

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
kaspencer
Rising Star

Yes, Jelv ... I have already raised a ticket on this issue (at the same time as I posted). But my experience with tickets on this topic is that someone often responds via a forum post more quickly than to a ticket over a weekend.

Webstat reliability has been an issue on Plusnet since I first registered as a customer in 2003, so my experience with this goes back quite a way. My issue history will show it!

Best wishes,

Kenneth Spencer

kaspencer
Rising Star

WAKEY WAKEY!

Still no sign of any web statistics today. Two days missing.

I wish that Plus Net would setup an automatic webstat file tester so that users would not have to report this issue repeatedly and to wait days for a resolution.

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@kaspencer wrote:

WAKEY WAKEY!

Still no sign of any web statistics today. Two days missing.

Just to say that all three days' Webstats have appeared here - see post on "Webstats late?" thread, wasn't quite sure how to link that from this post.

I trust your Webstats will have appeared now, or will do so shortly.

Penny.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Have added link.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
kaspencer
Rising Star

Thanks Penny ...

... indeed I noted that the missing data appeared today. It would be a good idea for PN to organise some sort of automatic warning system if the stats aren't generated when expected, so they can act more quickly than they usually do. I shall live in hope!

Kenneth A Spencer