Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web site typo in Full Fibre Broadband section

FIXED
mhi1
Grafter

Web site typo in Full Fibre Broadband section

Should be Privacy, not PrivaryShould be Privacy, not Privary

PlusNet might like to correct the name of the privary policy as noted a few days ago from the web portal. I can't get to the equivalent message now, so can't convirm the exact URL the message came from.

6 REPLIES 6
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Web site typo in Full Fibre Broadband section

@mhi1 - thanks for reporting. Do you know what page you were on/what you'd just done (if anything) when this message popped?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

mhi1
Grafter

@bobpullen - I didn't save the URL of the page for which this was a pop-up. I meant to report it straight away, but something else interrupted. What I was doing was reviewing my options for renewing broadband, and this was in a "let me know if ever full fibre arrives in my street" section. I think I was logged in to plus.net and had recently been re-prompted to confirm my address. I tried to repeat the process yesterday, but it presumably knows I signed up for notifications and now doesn't offer any information about full-fibre at all.

It might be simpler to search for the word privary in the web site source than to try to reproduce the exact path I took!

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Fix

@mhi1 - not to worry, I've raised it internally for somebody to get the red pen out Wink (ref: DFD-5457).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

PaulScott
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 2

This one was actually fixed on tuesday this week.

Is the issue still persisting? Assuming you got the screenshot from before Tuesday - but please let me know if not!

Thanks,
Paul

mhi1
Grafter

I probably noticed the typo and saved the screen shot on Monday. Thank you fixing it!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I’ve just checked and good news it’s no longer a privary policy, it is indeed a privacy policy. Smiley

As far as I can see the pop up after clicking the register interest for full fibre link was from the notification bar when viewing the homepage tab of an account. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet