Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web site removed

hulls
Grafter

Web site removed

Hi
For the first time, I've had my web site www.chelmsfordsongsters.org.uk removed for going over my allocation. (my mistake really, I'd put in a download of podcast of a special service we had last Sunday, and obviously more people than I expected to decided to listen to it).
I'll obviously have to raise a ticket to have it replaced, but my problem is that I don't actually know what my download limit is (Would I be right in thinking that it's 250Mb per day?)
John
7 REPLIES 7
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Web site removed

100-500mb of bandwidth a day depending on which legacy account you had http://www.plus.net/support/hosting/webspace/webspace_faq.shtml
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
hulls
Grafter

In all honesty, I can't remember.  Embarrassed
I've tried to update my page to remove the reason for going over, but of course I'm locked out of that as well, so it's possible that when they put it back up, I could go over again, before I have a chance to fix it  Undecided
Any idea how long it will take to get the site reauthorised?
John
pierre_pierre
Grafter

same day, but you have to promise to be a good boy
hulls
Grafter

Done and Done. Now back up, and the large download file has been removed, but I still don't know for sure what my allowance is  Undecided
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Do you know what product you are on now, or if you've upgraded to a current one that doesn't provide webspace which you were on previously that did?
David
David
hulls
Grafter

Sorry I really can't remember. I've been with FOL a very long time, and moved through 3 or 4 versions of the accounts. I think that I was on Premier, and moved to one of the BBYW products and now I'm on Extra (but with fibre). I was offered a .org.uk domain after all the problems a few years ago, and that's the one I use.
I've never had problems going over my limit before, and I think I only did this time following a large download I made available on there (which I've now removed), so I don't expect to have the problem again. I'll have to think of some other way of making the file available (I was considering using Dropbox, but I'm not sure if they've got a FUP that would affect it.)
Thanks for the help though.
John
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Your webspace will be that associated with your previous BBYW product which allows 250MB daily traffic - see attachment.
David
David