cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access a specific page

markhunsley

Unable to access a specific page

I'm trying to access www.gokart.co.uk but keep getting redirected to www.gokartgolf.eu. I've contacted the owners of the .co.uk site and they confirm it should still work and I have tired it from another internet connection and it can be accessed. I see there is a pinned post regarding this on the board, but I don't seem to be able to reply to it as requested on the post. My IP is currently 212.31.155.178 and as above I get redirected when trying to access www.gokart.co.uk.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
djcjuk
Rising Star
Fixes: 5

Re: Unable to access a specific page

I have just tried on an Android tablet and it took me to .co.uk site based in Canterbury.. that was using Chrome browser on the tablet. 

markhunsley

Thanks for trying, I forgot to say I knew the .co.uk site worked as I had my son try, who is at the other end of the country and it worked OK for him. It seems to be when accessing via my plusnet connection it's doing the redirect.

Cheers

Mark

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I think this IP was originally assigned in the EU and the site's location checks still regard it as there. So it decides to supply the EU site rather than the UK one. Same problem as with USA look ups but closer to home.Sad

This will need the site oner to get their location look up database corrected by their supplier.

David