cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer domain out

nextra

Transfer domain out

Saw a few other people had requested their IPSTAG be changed here by messaging mods, hoping I can get 1AND1 set on lowband if that’s possible, thanks!

I really do miss the old ticket system, I’m one of those people just uncomfortable talking to people on phones 😑

7 REPLIES 7
beta_tester
Dabbler

Re: Transfer domain out

Hi - did you ever get a response to this? I've tried getting my IPSTAG changed last week. I messaged different support guys on here and phoned up and spoke to customer services, but had no response yet. Meanwhile I am paying for hosting elsewhere and not using it.

Plusnet really are going downhill rapidly.
nextra

No followup, no @beta_tester.

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

@nextra @beta_tester 

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers - escalation does not imply progressing this matter will be given priority, but hopefully the IPSTAG change requests will now be actioned as soon as feasible.

Penny Rollo * Force 9 from 17/02/98 * PlusNet from 2000 onwards
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
nextra

Thanks @Penny - is it likely to show in domain account management once set?

nextra

Gentle bump, that this is still pending…

‘IONOS is not yet entered as the registrar for this domain. Please contact your previous provider and have them change the domain's IPS tag to 1AND1. You can then start the domain transfer to IONOS.’

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

@nextra wrote:

Gentle bump, that this is still pending…

Sorry to learn that this hasn't been actioned - have relayed this on the thread where it was escalated previously. Hopefully that might get it in front of whoever deals with such things. Re your question re 'domain account management', I don't know whether it would appear there once set - this isn't something I have experience of using, so you might need someone more technical to comment on that.

Either way I would hope one of the support team will let you know as soon as the IPSTAG is updated.

Penny Rollo * Force 9 from 17/02/98 * PlusNet from 2000 onwards
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 183

I don't think it will show in the Plusnet domain management but it should show in a 'whois' lookup