cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Freenetname domains out

toolkit

Transfer Freenetname domains out

Due to the recent Gmail issue I need to transfer out a couple of domains registered last century with freenetname.

Apparently I need them to be unlocked and get an authorisation code for my other provider - can someone pick that up and open a case for me?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 415

Re: Transfer Freenetname domains out

Are they .uk domains ? in which case they don't need to be unlocked or need an EPP code. You just simply request that the IPSTAG is changed to that of the new registrar

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

toolkit

Thanks - yes .co.uk - going to Gandi.net so needs updating to "GANDI"

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 415

One of the Help team will be along shortly, they'll likely raise a 'ticket' to which you can reply confirming the domain names and IPSTAGs. They'll then raise the transfer request to Netops which will take 2 or 3 days

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Afternoon @toolkit 

I'll drop you a PM shortly regarding this

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team