cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to staff

ianeon1

Thanks to staff

Hi, I would like to say that as a Plusnet user for some years I decided it would be cheaper to go elsewhere so contact a company and was offered the same service as I get from Plusnet cheaper so I excepted.

I then received an email saying that Plusnet was sorry I was leaving so I contacted Plusnet to explain why I was leaving and the lady who's name I forget was very helpful and explained that she could beat the price quoted by the other company for the same service as I get now from Plusnet so excepted this and she told me that I did not have to do anything as she would stop the change of supplier.

I would like to say how much of a pleasure it was dealing with this lady and am just sorry I forgot her name.

Thanks again.

Ian.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Thanks to staff

Cheers for the feedback Ian, I'm glad to see you're sticking with us Thumbs_Up thanks also for the kind words for the adviser you've spoken with I'll ensure this is passed on to her and her team leader for recognition. 

If you need any assistance or have any further queries, please feel free to let us know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet