Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend BT Sport

FIXED
PaulH54

Re: Suspend BT Sport

Hi

It's PaulH54 that posted the comment.

My point is that I completed the form and submitted but I'm still charged for BT Sport.

Regards

Paul

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Paul, sorry to see this. I've just checked your account and no cancellation requests have been recorded so I don't think that reached us. Could you complete the form again before replying back to this post please? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

@PaulH54 wrote:

Hi Dvorak

Last month I completed that form and submitted it but am still being charged for BT sport on my May bill

Can you fix that please?

I’m just a customer like you, I just help out around the forums.

You’ll need a staff member to sort it out for you.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jeffw

I have had an email from Plusnet advising that Bt sport was recommencing on 17th June and I will now be billed from that date. I have tried to watch on my sky box as before the suspension but am advised that I am not subscribed to this service. I have managed to get through to customer support today(!!!!) and have been advised that although I had requested the service to be suspended it was in fact cancelled and they have no record of the email being sent. So I am now expecting to be billed next month..not receive the service and waste another hour waiting to get through to get a refund

JamesE
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Yes, I'm the same. I am waiting until the 4th July when my next bill appears to see what's what. I am hoping that it was cancelled as I had managed to get this done before they brought in the suspension system even though I invoked that as well and hence got the email. If I charged then.....................................?

If I am not I am happy to leave it as it is until Champions League comes back. I shall not miss a few Premier League matches.