Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support ticket login problem

FIXED
arturox
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Support ticket login problem

I've pulled this subject out of another subject elsewhere as it's now a completely separate matter.

I'm a Freenetname/Madasafish user now subsumed into the Plusnet quagmire...  🙂

I do understand the difficulties when attempting to pull two disparate  systems together... But now as a User, I'm the one with the problems.

It relates to Spam settings and filters, but now specifically not being able to login to a support ticket I've been informed has been updated by an email note from FNN/Madas support..

I log in to my FNN/Madas account, navigate to the link for the active ticket, it requires me to login again.

I do so with the same details I use  to get me logged into my FNN/Madas account a few second earlier, it is rejected.

It doesn't matter if I write in the data manually (Correctly) or copy and paste from the dialogue to my FNN/Madas account which is accepted, the ticket login always fails.

This has happened with past support tickets, and I just gave up even after Live chat said they would look into it and obviously never did.

Monday 17th I received the email notification, I've been trying since then to login to the ticket, all failing.

Yesterday I spoke to Live chat about the problem , yes there is a problem but no one seems to know what the problem is, or how to sort it out.

Hahahahahahaha! From this users perspective it's quite simple, I can't login, because the system for name and password authentication is BROKEN.

So Boys and Girls at Plusnet, how do I get to login to my ticket?

Arturox

5 REPLIES 5
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Support ticket login problem

Fix

Hi @Arutrox, I've discussed this with a few colleagues, and while not an ideal situation, as a bit of a workaround you should be able to view the tickets by logging in directly here: https://secure.madasafish.com/contact/tickets.shtml  

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
arturox
Rising Star

Hi HarryB,

Thanks for that the direct link it worked so I've been able to reply to the ticket.

Appreciate your efforts.

Ax

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem, thanks for letting us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
arturox
Rising Star

Final note on this subject...

While the workaround does work, and the behind the scenes folks are now aware of it, that's a good start...

So thanks again for the support and goodbye.

Arturox

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): I have changed the fix to @HarryB as per message #2.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still