Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support by E-Mail

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Support by E-Mail

To answer your first question, if we were ever to consider alternative contact methods, we would notify customers of this.

As for question #2, I don't have an answer to this, but I'll pass your feedback on.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Thanks @Anoush, I look forward to that day, if it ever comes. Hopefully it will Thumbs_Up

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@RobL- I'm sorry to hear it took you some time to get through using webchat and for the inconvenience caused. Having looked into your account, seems that it's all sorted now?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button