cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff/mods locking my threads as i am telling the truth about their company

mickeyetc
Grafter

Staff/mods locking my threads as i am telling the truth about their company

just a quick heads up and I bet this thread will get locked and I get banned for telling the truth that what has happened to me

Call it damage limitation on their part

I will be back after I have a full report from the ombudsman

this I will take to litigation if not satisfactory.

check out all my locked threads before they delete them

A company like this shouldn't do the things they are doing to me and its customers

Watch this space

5 REPLIES 5
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Staff/mods locking my threads as i am telling the truth about their company

Hi @mickeyetc,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues and I can see that we have responded in regards to this via this thread which you have also opened. I'm afraid that opening multiple threads at once about the same issue violates our community forum rules. If you are unclear or unsure on these rules please refer here for clarity.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Mods are customers, just like me, they are only applying the rules you agreed to when you signed up to the forum.

Some might say that posting 36 posts demonstrating a shocking lack of control of their finances is not the way to blame PN for their actions. You agreed the DD, you allowed PN to take payments. You did not bother to check your account, nor unless you say differently go to your bank and ask for the payments to be reversed. 

No stealing went on, you agreed the DD, and did not bother to cancel it, nor ask the bank to sort it out.

Yes, I agree PN should have sorted it out quicker, but bullying tactics on here are not tolerated by the Mods, which I thank them for their diligence and support.

mickeyetc
Grafter

"

Mods are customers, just like me, they are only applying the rules you agreed to when you signed up to the forum.

Some might say that posting 36 posts demonstrating a shocking lack of control of their finances is not the way to blame PN for their actions. You agreed the DD, you allowed PN to take payments. You did not bother to check your account, nor unless you say differently go to your bank and ask for the payments to be reversed. 

No stealing went on, you agreed the DD, and did not bother to cancel it, nor ask the bank to sort it out.

Yes, I agree PN should have sorted it out quicker, but bullying tactics on here are not tolerated by the Mods, which I thank them for their diligence and support."

I wouldn't be a mod here if this is how they treat their customers

I was told that my direct debit was cancelled on day 10 of my cooling of period (ask for the recordings)

Then I am banned on here for speaking how PlusNet have done to me what they have done to others.

If I can help 1 other customer on here to seek help within trading standards/ombudsman or the BBC then I am happy

I hope you do not have the issues I have had with this company as I am banned and you are asking yourself how am I posting this then next time I post I will be telling you and posting the outcome of the ombudsman's report on this company

I thought I trusted this company but their lies fake emails and total disregard to their customers is plainly wrong

The BBC watchdog will show them for what they are

I will do you proud

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

@Mustrum

Well said, and thank you for your tolerance with the bombarding that the mods have had to endure from this one source.

Anonymous
Not applicable

this then next time I post I will be telling you and posting the outcome of the ombudsman's report on this company

Assuming that anyone is actually interested in the outcome or what you have to say.

By all means make your point but don't try to force feed us.