cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safeguard problems - repeat of issues from earlier this year?

OF

Safeguard problems - repeat of issues from earlier this year?

Safeguard is blocking a site that shouldn't be blocked. I tried to unblock it but this didn't work. I tried to access from a different device and had the same problem. When this happened earlier this year, Plusnet said it was a problem with Safeguard itself and this took a few days to resolve. But I can't even get through to report the problem this time!

(I keep being told online chat isn't available and I can't get through on the help number during opening hours, so hoping someone can help here...)

How can I get this problem fixed? Unfortunately, both my broadband and my mobile are with plusnet so I cannot access this website, which is needed to support me with a medical condition. If this keeps happening then I will be taking my business elsewhere...

6 REPLIES 6
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Safeguard problems - repeat of issues from earlier this year?

Hi @OF, thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear of this issue and for our delayed response.

Can you confirm that it was the same website you were experiencing issues with back in July?

OF

Yes, it's the same website.
I was able to access it fine before the problems earlier this year, and then again once the previous safeguard issue was fixed.
I've just re-checked and the site is still blocked by safeguard.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @OF,

Thank you for confirming that. I'm sorry that Safeguard is blocking this website again and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

Please can you visit the Safeguard portal here and add this website to the "allow websites" section? Please let us know if you are still unable to access the website after this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
OF

That link doesn't work - see attached screenshot.

Please not I have already tried to unblock the site from the safeguard options and this hasn't worked.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Everything Else

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @OF,

I am going to have to raise this issue to our Products team.

I have created a ticket on your account regarding this matter. Please click here to view my response as we require more information from you.

Let us know once you've replied to the support ticket so we can progress the case for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team