cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safeguard incorrectly blocking website and can't be updated for bereaved clients

alphus

Safeguard incorrectly blocking website and can't be updated for bereaved clients

Hi

I'm web developer but the website of one of my clients' sites is being incorrectly blocked– they're a counselling service supporting those who've experienced pregnancy or baby loss.

http://harbourcounselling.org.ukhttp://www.harbourcounselling.org.uk

What's really concerning is that potential clients in desperate need of help after losing a baby won't be able to access their site if they use Plusnet.

The exceptions facility on the blocked page isn't working either – erroring – so all attempts to get this page added have failed.

Can you help, please, Plusnet?

Alistair Birch

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Safeguard incorrectly blocking website and can't be updated for bereaved clients

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Everything Else

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
alphus

Re: Safeguard incorrectly blocking website and can't be updated for bereaved clients

Is there no one who can reply to this?!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @alphus,

I'm very sorry that this site is being blocked by Safeguard and for the delay in getting back to you on here. I will need to raise this to our products team so that they can look into and resolve the problem. To assist with their investigation, please can you confirm the website address of the page you've been sent to, that informs the site is blocked?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
alphus

Thanks, Emily, much appreciated

I'm being sent to the Safeguard 'blocked' page – and none of the options work – all going to page not found (see here or graphic attached)

https://blocked.plus.net/index/dnl1R1dCSVBuTTA9OmhNRGhSMXNyVThac1MwWFJVa3hhZHJNeDRYbEk5WFJGVXpTb0tQM...

Most importantly, it's not possible to report the website as blocked by mistake, that option: "Website blocked by mistake?"

returns a "Sorry there's been a problem submitting your report. Please try again later." but it never works.

So, there's the immediate probem of getting this site unblocked and then to sorting the ongoing problem of the Website Blocked by Mistake reporting mechanism not working

Thanks

Alistair

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you very much for confirming that. I'm sorry that you're seeing an error message when you try and report that site has been incorrectly blocked. I have raised this over to our product team now so that they can look into this and resolve the problem. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimate as to when this will be resolved but I will ask them to look into this ASAP.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
alphus

Thanks, Emily