SQL error

FIXED
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: SQL error

@geehawk - thanks for your patience.

Right - as much as this pains me to say(write?), I've spoken to the agent who closed the ticket - he made a mistake and was unaware the ticket was raised off the back of a forum post initially, he's asked me to pass across his apologies as well. I have also been made aware, however, that the ticket was raised to the incorrect pool, but now its been closed, we will need to raise a new one with the correct people rather than being able to escalate the original ticket. Given the unfortunate timing of this mix up, it's not likely to be picked up until Monday at the earliest now.  I've requested @MatthewWheeler  this to be placed on our End Of Day report so it is visible to all. 

We will update you as soon as we can with the next steps. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

geehawk
Rising Star

@MasterOfReality 

Oh well, thanks for the honesty at least.

geehawk
Rising Star

Just nudging this, as it's now Monday, and I'm guessing nothing has been raised yet as I have no questions/tickets since the one closed in error on Friday.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @geehawk, thanks for your post.

We've just bumped the initial ticket through to our hosting experts who will update us in due course.

Unfortunately, we're unable to give a timescale on when we'll hear back, although we expect it to be within the next 5 days.

We're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Vega
Rising Star

Sorry top jump in here but this could be likely related to this post as well. A few ccgi space users including myself have reported completely losing their database since 29 March (webspace files are intact however without the database, websites dependant on it are rendered dead). I can confirm that no tables are listed in my db in phpMyAdmin. I had three fully-fledged wordpress websites in there (so lots of tables!). Hoping the host kept backups as I didn't and I would have to learn a very harsh lesson indeed Sad

geehawk
Rising Star

The lack of any real action after around 2.5 weeks of down time is really unacceptable.

I've been with PN/F9 for 20 years! and the hosting/webspace are pretty much the only thing keeping me here as I've seen the levels of support steadily decline over the years. I admittedly have not had too many issues, but when ever I do the solution never arrives within an acceptable time frame.

As I understand it PN don't provide hosting except as a legacy product on older accounts, so your 'hosting experts' should be all over it given they have little else to do, but instead myself and the others affected hear nothing but 'sorry for the inconvenience'.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I'm sorry that you're still waiting for a response on this I'll get it flagged up and will do my best to make sure someone responds today. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Fix

It's clear something is amiss here given the number of people reporting problems. I have requested an incident is formally raised at our side (ref: IMT-3756), and I'm looking into it now...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

geehawk
Rising Star

My forum has popped back into life so hopefully Hostopia have sorted (are sorting) it. Can't tell if anything is missing, last post is 20th March which may be correct.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @geehawk

I am glad to know that your forum is now working again as Hostopia are currently sorting those who are affected by the issue.

This is the update we've just had from Hostopia:

"We currently experiencing some database related concerns, we have a active master currently on the go for a investigation and to implement a fix to correct these errors-4827181. Soon as we have a ETA we will send you a confirmation."

By all means continue to monitor your side and please do let us know if issues persist.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team