Reward card

FIXED
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 91

Re: Reward card

Hey @SmithMx,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion over this. I've tried looking into your account, however I'm afraid that I wasn't able to locate it. If you'd like us to double check the details, please send me a Private Message with your username and we'll be back in touch as soon as possible Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Lynzi13

I also signed up with the offer of £70 reward card. I spoke with someone on chat and was told my email regarding the card would hit my email inbox within the first 10 days of being live. I also went back onto chat after this 10 days to be told it will be in my messages with 30 days of sign up. I rang today and was told on my account nothing shows im eligable for the reward card. That was one of the reasons i did sign up to plusnet. I explained i hadnt received an email about the reward card and was told that because no code is on my account then i cant claim it. Seems like a lot of people are saying the same thing. If id of known id of been lied to i wouldnt of bothered signing up in the first place. Could this be looked into please. Thank you
SmithMx

If it helps, I later contacted Plusnet on Twitter and they confirmed that:

"It's showing that your offer includes a reward card and that this is on an auto redemption offer. As this is the case, you won't be sent an email to redeem your cashback reward. As it's a mobile account, the process is slightly different to our rewards process for landline/broadband accounts and you'll receive your reward in the post within six weeks of your activation date."
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,232

Thanks for your post @Lynzi13 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you've not heard about a reward card yet.

I've taken a look into this for you and I can confirm you hadn't signed up on an offer which included a reward card.

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team