Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to set IPS Tag to ENOM not happening

FIXED
freebirduk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Request to set IPS Tag to ENOM not happening

I need to transfer hosting of a .co.uk domain from PlusNet to Fast2Host.…

3rd November 14:50 - Called support and asked them to set the IPS Tag for the domain to ENOM (as requested by Fast2Host). Was told "that's all done".

3rd November 15:12 - Received an e-mail to say it would take up to 72 hours (ticket #219322884)

7th November 14:15  - Nothing changed so added a comment to the ticket asking for confirmation that this was being done. Didn't get any response.

9th November 14:07 - Called support. They said the'd have to submit the request again. It would take up to 72 hours. Said they'd keep an eye on it to make sure it went through and then call me.

12th November 18:45 - Nothing has changed, no update on the ticket and no call from support.

Any idea how I might get this done?

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Auto Spam Filter.

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Request to set IPS Tag to ENOM not happening

Fix

Hiya @freebirduk, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in picking up your message and issues transferring your domain.

It looks like the latest task was rejected due to some missing information. I have now re-raised this and updated the open ticket for you.

If you've not had an update/ nothings changed in the next 72 hours, give us a nudge on here and we can check for an update for you.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
freebirduk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Request to set IPS Tag to ENOM not happening

Thanks. Fingers crossed.