Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals listing

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Referrals listing

Before Plusnet revamped their Members Centre pages, I could see my referral accounts listed with information regarding latest payment etc.,  but now all I can find is a statement which tells me what my current "unbilled" referral payments are and the total that I have earned from referrals. Is there anywhere where I can still find out which referrals accounts are active etc.?

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Referrals listing

Hi @jgb 

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to see who is still active as this is account-specific information for other accounts. 

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Kind regards

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@OllieC 

Thank you for the reply - the DPA strikes again. Since I referred the other account customers then I already know them.

However, without information about how the referrals are accruing each month, I have no confirmation that the correct referrals are being credited to my account. At the very least the reported referrals need to be broken down to reveal how many referrals are credited in which categories (calls and broadband). That does not reveal any information about specific accounts.

Also, at what point does a new referral by me result in a referral credit to the my account? i.e how long after they sign up until the referral payment appears?

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @jgb

From what I have read and my understanding of referrals. 

Once they have provided your username and have a Direct debit with ourselves, it should reflect on your account within 30 days. 

I understand why you'd like to see the specifics, however, this isn't something that can be done, but I'm more than happy to feed it back for you. 

Kind Regards