cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with e107 since Plus Net CGI upgrade at the weekend

s111ppg

Problems with e107 since Plus Net CGI upgrade at the weekend

Since the upgrade of the Apache servers etc over the weekend, I and other users are unable to log into any of the databases I host on the Plus Net CGI.  Everything was hunky dory up till Friday
Is anyone else aware of any issues that may be affecting e107?  I've logged a ticket with support but had no response yet.
One clue I have got is I receive this if I attempt to run phpinfo.php
"Warning: require_once(../class2.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /share/storage/02/gs/gs111ppg/phpinfo.php on line 19
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../class2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /share/storage/02/gs/gs111ppg/phpinfo.php on line 19"
Is there an underlying permissions problem here?
6 REPLIES 6
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Re: Problems with e107 since Plus Net CGI upgrade at the weekend

I've had a quick look and that script seems to be in the wrong place. It's looking for the file class2.php in the directory above your home directory. This file does not exist, and you don't have permissions to put it there as it's outside your home directory.
I've noticed you seem to have a couple of separate sites hosted in your CGI space, but you don't have an .htaccess file to point the domains to the specific folders. Is that something you used to have?
s111ppg

Sorry which script?  class2 or phpinfo?
re htaccess. The 3 sites were all working quite happily until Friday.  I think the pointing
Ben_Brown
Grafter

That phpinfo.php script.
s111ppg

I did move it down a directory last night to try to get it to run at all, previously I was getting no response at all.
I'll put it back when I get home this evening. 
However, this still doesn't solve the main problem, which is anything that seems to post to the website just doesn't work.  I've found the problem with the basic login, the poll on the right of the site, the submit news, all the admin functions.  Links seem to be ok
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The problem with posting will be because of the $PHP_SELF variable being different on this platform, I've explained it in the main thread. We're working on fixing it, in the mean time try using $_SERVER['SCRIPT_URL'] instead of $PHP_SELF or $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].
s111ppg

I'll try and track down the code tonight.
Thanks for your help