cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting to Microsoft Direct Access

alicopeland

Problems connecting to Microsoft Direct Access

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I have been given a new work laptop and need to be able to connect to my works server via Microsoft Direct Access, however it won't connect. Sometimes when starting up, it connects for about 1 minute then disconnects again. When I try re-connecting it just hangs. Someone a few years ago had posted that if I connect to plusnet using the WPS button on the router rather than using the code it solved the problem - it did briefly but now I am back to square one. Plusnet say I have a good connection to the wifi. I have even tried using the cable to connect to the router, but still no joy. I have tried connecting it via a friends sky router and that works fine, so it would seem the problem is with Plusnet. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, did you find a solution?

Many thanks in advance

Ali

2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Problems connecting to Microsoft Direct Access

Is your versions of Windows 10 the "ENTERPRISE" one, as believe that's a necessity.
Your coy IT Gurus may be able to assist.
alicopeland

Re: Problems connecting to Microsoft Direct Access

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes it is enterprise. IT aren't being very helpful, but they are busy dealing with a cyber attack that happened a couple of weeks ago Sad

Ali