Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal webstats missing

dgdclynx
Grafter

Portal webstats missing

My ticket....
Portal websites havent been run this morning. This always happens when the hour changes. They will need to be started manually if they are not to be lost for today.
I will post in PUG and Community to get corroboration.
''''''''
If your own webstats are missing please raise a ticket to verify me otherwise PN wont do nothing.
11 REPLIES 11
fusian
Grafter

Re: Portal webstats missing

Hi dgdclynx,
We've picked up on this issue this morning and were currently looking into it and hope to have this resolved soon Smiley

dgdclynx
Grafter

Thanks.
fusian
Grafter

Your most welcome.
We've got the webstats services restarted and these will now take a little time to catch up but should be finished mid-afternoon at which point they should be fully available.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Service Status now posted.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: fusian
We've got the webstats services restarted and these will now take a little time to catch up but should be finished mid-afternoon at which point they should be fully available.

Just to say both sets of Webstats have now arrived here, and thanks for sorting this out  Smiley
Thanks also to Douglas for flagging this up.
Penny
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

... is anyone else missing Webstats this morning?
Can't see any related posts on PUG or on here (or even on Service Status), but don't seem to have either the main stats (homepages) or the ccgi server stats, so far today.
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

They are going to be delayed Penny, http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1242117072.htm , we're having to do some work to get all the servers back in sync.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Chris
They are going to be delayed Penny, http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1242117072.htm

Thanks for the prompt reply Chris - have only just got back from work and seen this.
However still no stats - the usertools post says:
>>You may see that today's and tomorrow's webstats are delayed until the afternoon.
... given it's well past "afternoon" now, does that mean today's run is likely to be lost?  I know it's possible to run a sequence of days'-stats late, but wasn't sure if that was the plan this time, or just delays on the relevant day itself (which have overrun the time expected, today?)
Regards,
Penny.
dgdclynx
Grafter

Only Webstats data up till the 11th available this morning. Can we have a report on what is happening please. According to the Service Status after the work has been done  things should be back to nornal by now.
James
Grafter

I'm sure that Chris will confirm later, but I imagine these may be delayed until our maintenance has completed.
http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1242220622.htm
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Jameseh
I imagine these may be delayed until our maintenance has completed.

I'd just like to say thanks for the full run of stats having been restored (first chance I've had to get our logs up to date and post here).  I know it's usually "extra work" for Networks to generate the full sequence after a blip like this, rather than just skipping a day, so it's much appreciated that all the sets have been processed in sequence.
Thanks guys Smiley
Penny