cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet "Contact Us" page not working as expected.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Plusnet "Contact Us" page not working as expected.

As an experiment for someone, I was trying to find the Plusnet support phone number and support hours.

So I did the following

1. clicked on "Contact Us" at the top of the page;
  2. clicked on "Contact Customer services" under "Already a customer";
  3. clicked on "broadband";
  4. clicked on "My question isn't listed";
  5. clicked on "Call us"
  6. And web page went back to the start of step 2, no phone details.

Tried with Chrome, Firefox, Edge (all latest versions) and Firefox and Edge had all extensions disabled.

Also tried several other paths at step 3 and still no change.

Could some else try this please?

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
8 REPLIES 8
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Plusnet "Contact Us" page not working as expected.

Same problem here.

Tried with Chrome, Edge , Opera , all give the same outcome as descibed by @SpendLessTime

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SpendLessTime
Hero

Glad I'm not going mad. Wink

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Hi @SpendLessTime and @ITWorks - I have had a look at our backlog of work and just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this bug and it is being looked into. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I've just had a play around and am seeing it with pretty much every "Call us" button on the residential side.  The Business side looks to be ok.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SpendLessTime
Hero

@jaread83

I look forward to it being fixed as it does portray Plusnet in a very bad light when it's own website refuses to give customers contact phone and opening hours details for support.

Not everyone has the number programmed nor do the vast majority of your customers even come to this community website. So they will be just as floored as I was initially. Maybe more so.

I know it isn't your personal fault but this and the very peculiar way that Chat works (or doesn't if you follow the wrong web site links) should be upmost in management's minds when scheduling your team works.

SpendLessTime
Hero

@pjmarsh  @ITWorks

Would it be possible for one of you two superusers to chase the business about this issue please? As I said, what with this and the chat system's foibles I do believe that it is an important feature that needs to be fixed as soon as.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@SpendLessTime given @jaread83 response:

I have had a look at our backlog of work and just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this bug and it is being looked into. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Not sure that we (superusers) could add to this at the moment, given PN are aware of the problem and is currently being looked at.

SpendLessTime
Hero

@ITWorks wrote:

Not sure that we (superusers) could add to this at the moment, given PN are aware of the problem and is currently being looked at.

A gentle steer towards a resolution as "awareness" isn't the same as scheduled for fixing.

It does start to beggar believe that Plusnet's website can be built, released and maintained in such a fashion that paying customers are unable to access support resources. 

I've raised it publicly and I hope that not too many customers are inconvenienced by it.

I'm not going to add to this discussion as I might say something that isn't good for my blood pressure.