cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Protect

Grafter

Plusnet Protect

Hi.

Can a member of staff help me with an issue I am having with PlusNet Protect. First it informed me that my subscription had expired. I decided to reinstall it. I cannot re-download it, however. When I click on download I am getting the following message: McAfee can't protect you yet. Once you’ve purchased a product, return here to install it.

Any help would be appreciated. 

M Ridley

5 REPLIES 5
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 963

Re: Plusnet Protect

Thanks for your post @mridley1982 

I'm sorry for the issues with downloading Plusnet Protect.

I've been looking into this and I believe I've identified the problem I'd like to investigate further with a colleague.

I'll provide an update as soon as I know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Grafter

Hi. Unfortunately, the problem is unchanged. Thanks Smiley

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 399

Thanks for getting back to us @mridley1982

We've carried out some further work which should resolve this for you.

If you try downloading it again after a couple of hours this should now work

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Grafter

Ok, thanks. I have managed to install it. I'm still having some difficulty with part of the software, though. The Mcafee Webadvisor is not working correctly. I'm not getting the website ratings in my search results. 

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which did not work. I have also tried the instructions from Mcafee  here 

That also did not work because the 'options' menu is greyed out and I cannot access it. This is with Google Chrome but something similar is happening with Microsoft Edge, also.

I'm not sure if that is something I could get help here or whether I should contact Mcafee directly. 

Thanks.

Michael. 

Grafter

Hi. I am having another problem with Plusnet Protect today. It is telling me that my subscription has expired. Today was my billing day. This happened last month too. Could a member of staff look into this, please?

Thanks,

M Ridley