cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Protect

mw1946
Hooked

Plusnet Protect

I would just like to know, does anyone from Plusnet bother to read the questions,that are on Plusnet. I have an unresolved question,which has been active since early September,

10 REPLIES 10
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Plusnet Protect

Hi @mw1946,

I'm very sorry that your ticket hasn't been picked up and for any inconvenience that this has caused

- it's unclear why this was missed and I will pass on feedback so that this can be looked into further internally. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I've replied to you via the ticket now and you can view this here.  Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
mw1946
Hooked

Thank you for your input, I'm really impressed by the speed of your response, Thank you once again.

mw1946
Hooked

Now when trying to download McAfee Plusnet Protect, the message I am now getting is, ..."McAfee can't protect you yet. Once you’ve purchased a product, return here to install it."....... I must be destined never to be able to use this feature.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @mw1946 ,

Thanks for your response.

As we're not really getting anywhere adding/removing the product I've sent a task to our Network Operations Team for their investigation.

As soon as we have a further update for you, we'll let you know. This should be within the next 5 working days.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

mw1946
Hooked

HI, Are there any developments to this query,thanks

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @mw1946 

Not as of yet, i'm afraid. 

I have bumped the task that @OskarPapa raised to see if we can get an light shed on this by Net Ops.

Thanks. 

MoR

mw1946
Hooked

Hi, Would it help, if I removed the "Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee (included), from my add-on page, before my next due billing date, then try again to install after, or would I be Better to leave well alone, Thanks, M. Walker

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @mw1946,

Thanks for getting back to us and I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing with Plusnet protect.

I have contacted our networks team for an update and I have replied here via your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mw1946
Hooked

This issue seems to be taking an unreasonable amount of time to resolve.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry for the time it's taking to add Plusnet Protect to your account.

Unfortunately it looks like this is stuck in a half-active, half destroyed state which is likely related to an issue on the back-end system in relation to your account that our engineers are working on resolving. I can see my colleague @SammyM has ownership of this and is monitoring, she'll let you know once this is sorted out and add this on for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet