cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet OpenWRT 18.06 VDSL Configuration / Settings

R2000

PlusNet OpenWRT 18.06 VDSL Configuration / Settings

Hi,

I am looking for the complete settings for establishing an authenticated connection using the following Firmware:

OpenWrt 18.06.2

Ive attached the options that i require the correct VDSL Settings for.

Can anyone assist?  This one has stumped me a little.  I get Sync, though i get an error on Authentication, though my Authentication / Handshake should be correct.  Though im guessing its something simple that i have just overlooked.

Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
R2000

Re: PlusNet OpenWRT 18.06 VDSL Configuration / Settings

Finally, all sorted. It was a simple setting looking me right in the eye; ironically.

If anyone would like the precise UK PlusNet configuration settings, i will post them, though in my attachments all the settings are correct.  Im just making some fine tuning before going 100% Live.

All this just to allow me to use my own Secure DNS Servers.

azeu666

If anyone would like the precise UK PlusNet configuration settings, i will post them.

I would like to receive the precise settings.

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@R2000 wrote:

If anyone would like the precise UK PlusNet configuration settings, i will post them

@R2000  There's been a request (as above, from @azeu666). Just flagging this up in case you might not have noticed that post.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.