cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Planned Maintenance] Planned BT Network Maintenance - Week commencing 11th April 2016

royjenkins2841
Dabbler

[Planned Maintenance] Planned BT Network Maintenance - Week commencing 11th April 2016

hi all am Roy

can any one tell me on what day our internet will be affected by B.T.

as in the information page dose not give where I live?

the pendle area of Lancashire what date do we go under?  & what area are we under?

Cry can anybody help me out there please?

3 REPLIES 3
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: [Planned Maintenance] Planned BT Network Maintenance - Week commencing 11th April 2016

Hello Roy,

That information is only generic and you may not be directly affected by the maintenance.
Even if you are affected you probably will only be disconnected for less than an hour starting around about 2 am. Hopefully that sort of time won't cause you any problems.
That's RPM to you!!
royjenkins2841
Dabbler

Re: [Planned Maintenance] Planned BT Network Maintenance - Week commencing 11th April 2016

is this why my emails are coming a day late all the time now?

6.7.2016 comes on 7.7.2016 and so on never on the day they are sent why?

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Maintenance work in the exchange should not cause any delay to when your emails are delivered to your Plusnet mailbox. They should be waiting there for you to collect them as soon as you reconnect.

Have you checked that the date, time and timezone settings on your computer are correct?

David