Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP-Nuke 7.7 on CCGI

scrash
Dabbler

PHP-Nuke 7.7 on CCGI

Hi everybody, its my first post, and im going to be a real pain with it!  Wink
I'v followed the tutorial (http://usertools.plus.net/tutorials/id/49) pretty much to the letter (apart from changing the location of the html files) but it still wont work... Is it possible that only older versions can be installed? if so, which versions work? It all seems to work perfectly, until i try to navigate to the page ( ccgi.scrashtehslave.plus.com/phpnuke/html/admin.php) then the screen is blank! I've checked the page source and there is some javascript (well, i think it is, Im not to good at code). I cant figure out what is wrong, any help would be great!
P.S. Sorry if this is in a different post, if it is, im using the excuse that im new  Cheesy
4 REPLIES 4
ffupi
Grafter

Re: PHP-Nuke 7.7 on CCGI

Haven't installed phpnuke for a while, but this seems to be a serious problem when not even the admin webpage shows up. Would install it again from scratch.
scrash
Dabbler

Nope, still doesn't work, just re-installed it for the 8th time, and nothing.... its a reet head scratcher, cant find anything on the web about it at all!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

From a quick look at the source I can see why nothing is displayed - there's no body tags and no html in there to display. I don't know why this is exactly but I know the php file that should generate the content for this page isn't doing so correctly.
This google search might have something useful - looking at the first entry it could be to do with sql permissions, but I haven't gone any further than that.
Hope that helps,
scrash
Dabbler

cheers for that, you put me onto an idea.
it seems part of the tutorial didnt work for me, i had to make a sql table manually. the part of the tutorial that didnt work is:
( mysql -h <rumpus or humbug> -u <your mysql username>--password = <your mysql password> <your mysql database> < nuke.sql)
cheers for your help tho!