cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PAYH] Mail Autoresponders in Plesk control panel really does work!

SoulBriski
Grafter

[PAYH] Mail Autoresponders in Plesk control panel really does work!

Contrary to popular belief and unless I have done something wrong, the Autoresponder feature in the Plesk control panel does work Smiley
In my ignorance i set up the autoresponder but was then told in another post that it was not available to the plushost customers. In the meantime, my test email and autoresponder worked like a dream.
I've even added an attachment to the Autoresponder so visitors to my site could request a brochure for instance by emailing me with some specific text in the title etc and the autoresponder will do all the work for me.
I know that i could do this via a 'Request Brochure' link and they could then download the said brochure but this is still a useful alternative Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
Kev_Mawson
Grafter

Re: Mail Autoresponders in Plesk control panel really does work!

Hi
You have a PAYH account and not a Plusnet account, which is why you have access to the auto responses and email functions.
SoulBriski
Grafter

Well that makes sense then dunnit?
I must have mislead you both when i was stating the details in my earlier post.
Sorry Embarrassed
xpcomputers
Grafter

No probs.
That is the sort of confusion I can see happening now with so many platforms that are served by the same forum. Only splitting the PAYH & Plushost forums would help with this though, which might well be overkill since they are fundamentally the same platform, just one has more features turned on than the others.
Plushost as it stands now can be thought of as "PAYH Lite" Wink
Those, like you, with the full PAYH setup, won't have the same restrictions and limitations as the rest of us... ENJOY!