Did you mean: 

PAYH/JTN Maintenance - 13/05

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

PAYH/JTN Maintenance - 13/05

Afternoon all,
Heads up for those that haven't seen the Service Status posts here or here.
Basically, this Thursday morning we're migrating the Just The Name platform across to the Pay As You Host servers.
Anybody who took part in these trials and still has content hosted on the servers will encounter problems accessing their account and website during the maintenance window.
[quote author="Service Status"]Planned Just-The-Name/Pay-As-You-Host Platform Maintenance - Thursday 13th May 1.00am-6.00am
When's this work happening?
During the early hours of Thursday morning, 13th May.
What does it affect?
Access to all aspects of the Just-The-Name and Pay-As-You-Host services.
How long will it take?
Up to five hours.
What does the work involve?
We are migrating the Just-The-Name platform to a new server environment located at a different data centre.
Am I likely to notice this work?
Yes, all aspects of the the Just-The-Name platform will be offline for approximately four hours during the maintenance window. Due to the nature of the work certain aspects of the Pay-As-You-Host platform will also be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window.
Is there anything else I need to know?
No.
Kind Regards,
Bob Pullen
Customer Support

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

3 REPLIES 3
adios
Dabbler

Re: PAYH/JTN Maintenance - 13/05

Hi there.
I no longer seem to be able to gain FTP access to my account on the PAYH server.  Both my web browser and FTP client are unable to resolve the address.  Could it be related to the upgrade which was performed last night?
I have also raised this as a ticket 33363411
adios
Dabbler

Ok, it seems to be working now.  I'll close the ticket.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Right the aforementioned work didn't actually go ahead last week. We battled to complete it during the maintenance windows but one particularly stubborn server wouldn't play nicely Sad
We're going to give it another bash tomorrow morning.
[quote author="Service Status"]Planned Pay-As-You-Host/Plesk Maintenance - Thursday 20th May Midnight-6.00am
When's this work happening?
During the early hours of tomorrow morning, 20th May.
What does it affect?
Access to all aspects of our Pay-As-You-Host web hosting platform.
How long will it take?
Up to six hours.
What does the work involve?
We are currently in the process of moving one of our affiliated brands to a new server environment. In order to facilitate this work we will need to take our Plesk web hosting platform offline at certain points during the migration.
Am I likely to notice this work?
Yes, certain aspects of our Plesk hosting platform will be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Yes, we originally attempted this work last week however had to stop prematurely due to some unexpected problems we encountered.
Kind Regards,
Bob Pullen
Customer Support

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵