cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openreach complaint

Katiestevie

Openreach complaint

Anyone else moved house recently and have a delay in getting internet? I've spent pretty much everyday on the phone to someone different, being passed to and from departments. They all seem to know what's wrong and have informed openreach to get a move on and after the 3rd promise of 'it'll be sorted in the next 24 hours' it STILL hasn't been done. I'm getting very ready to leave plusnet as i've spoken to other providers and they said they can sort me out alot quicker which is mad as it's just a disconnection issue between my phone line and broadband. Luckily i dont work from home but my partner needs to be job searching and to be setback over a week is pretty stressful when everything is an online application these days. If anyone has also had this horrendous passing around on the phone and empty promises or the same problem, how did you get them to resolve it? Patience is fully running out and i'd quite like some money back.
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Openreach complaint

Thanks for getting in touch @Katiestevie 

I'm really sorry to see the experience you've had. Having looked into this I can see your order appears to be completed with Openreach but our ordering system isn't showing this so we can't raise a fault for an engineer to investigate further.

I've emailed the suppliers of our ordering system to correct the system and once that's done I'll raise the fault with Openreach so an engineer can go out to investigate the disconnection with your line affecting your services.

Once you're up and running I'll make sure we provide a refund to cover anything you've paid for a service you've not had along with discuss a goodwill gesture for the hassle caused by the delay. I'll keep you updated on the support ticket raised Here. Due to the weekend I may not get a response back tonight so I'll check back on Monday if not sooner.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet