Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No webstats this morning ...

kaspencer
Rising Star

No webstats this morning ...

Good morning.

It has been a long time - quite a while in fact, since I had to say: "No webstats this morning". But is is true.

Could someone kindly locate them, and deposit them into my LOGS directory eh? Then I will promise to be a good chap and not complain.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: No webstats this morning ...

@kaspencer wrote:

It has been a long time - quite a while in fact, since I had to say: "No webstats this morning".

@kaspencer   Today's webstats have just arrived here Smiley 

"Generated 28-Sep-2022 13:12 UTC", it says, so about 15 minutes ago if UTC approx same as GMT.

Just checked and logs are in also (about the same time, I think).  If yours haven't arrived yet, hopefully they're on their way.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
kaspencer
Rising Star

Hmmm ... well thanks @Penny, but I am very sorry to say that, whilst mine came in around the time you suggested, they are unfortunately for 20220926, not 20220927 for both domains. I had the stats for 26th yesterday, so these are a repeat issue.

Are yours the same? I believe that you are privileged PlusNet person, so would you mind taking it up ?

Thanks alot ...

Kenneth

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@kaspencer   

I don't have any more sway than any other PlusNet customer, with regard to Webstats.

Actually the site Webstats here were out of action for over a *year*, 2020-2021 (I mentioned it on here a couple of times but didn't like to keep bashing on about it).  Eventually some kind soul in NetOps was able to fix them, about October last year iirc.

Since when I have been grateful the stats have arrived every day : )

I've no idea why you got a duplicate set today - random - but hopefully Webalizer will run okay again tomorrow.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.