cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No webstats generated for 2 September

pengyou
Grafter

No webstats generated for 2 September

When I checked a few minutes ago the most recent log file was the one generated yesterday morning (2nd) at 04:36. This log file contains the data for 1 September.

For the last six months or so my webstats log files have had timestamps between 04:30 and 05:00 so the webstats for yesterday's activity are now overdue.

The most recent data on portal's webstats page is for 1 September.

Is it just my account or has the webstats generation process failed again?

5 REPLIES 5
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: No webstats generated for 2 September

@pengyou wrote:

The most recent data on portal's webstats page is for 1 September.

Is it just my account or has the webstats generation process failed again?

Same here (two hours later). Just checked service status http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&%3fhelpheader=servicestatus and the only thing I could find that might be relevant (maybe) (on Announcements) was "Planned Website and Internal Systems Maintenance 2nd September Midnight – 3rd September 06:00", though I think this referred to PN's own website so not sure if that would have any bearing on webstats : /

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

It's likely the internal systems being down would prevent the webstats generation jobs starting. Running them manually after maintenance was complete would have been necessary. However since nothing has appeared it looks like that wasn't done so yesterday's stats will be lost. Sad

Hopefully the automatic run will resume overnight delivering today's stats.

David
pengyou
Grafter

The webstats log file with the data for 2 September appeared a few minutes ago (timestamped 22:51)

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, it looks like the generation task is still running. I get two logs, the first arrived at 22:55, the second at 23:12. Smiley

David
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Webstats now here for both 2nd and 3rd September (no idea what time the missing ones arrived last night).  Thanks go to whoever kicked off the manual run late yesterday, behind the scenes Smiley

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.