cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No verification code received from purecard.

Gr1m
Hooked

Re: No verification code received from purecard.

Have also raised a ticket with Plusnet that is now 8 days old with no response although they say they will respond in 5 working days or less.

Zero support is definitely not doing your customers proud Plusnet.

Gr1m
Hooked

And unsurprisingly the support response when finally they got back to me was the same parrot response repeated over and over here....that I should contact PureCard,

Obviously I had very clearly stated that I have been trying to do for the past 6 weeks.and Purecard are not responding.

Have requested a deadlock code to complain to the Ombudsman  but pretty much sure they'll not supply one so I have to wait the full 8 weeks before I can raise this complaint.

pojule

Just checking if you got anywhere with this in the end?

I have been trying to activate my card. I have received all the error messages, read all the online chat from all the frustrated people, phoned Purecard several times and gone through all the automated responses just to have the call disconnected at the 'speak to an advisor' stage, I have gone around the houses with Plusnet in order to get to this stage and discover that they have absolutely no interest in helping. When I ordered my Plusnet I didn't realise the cashback was a prepaid card, but never mind, I would still rather like to have the opportunity to use the thing without jumping through several hundred hoops in order to do so. Plus, I am really questioning my choice of Plusnet if these issues have been going on for at least a year without them changing their cashback scheme????

Anyway - how did you do in the end and if you got success, how???

Gr1m
Hooked

They called me in the end and put things right. Request the deadlock code and be prepared to go to the ombudsman if you don't get a satisfactory response.
pojule

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Who do I request the code from? If purecard won't answer the phone and I can't access their website, do I try Plusnet - who say it is nothing to do with them?

I am also thinking of writing to moneysavingexpert as they have recommended this deal, so they need to know that Plusnet don't give a toss about the cashback offer once you have signed up.