cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No verification code received from purecard.

bouypat

No verification code received from purecard.

I can not log in to Plusnet prepaid card no verification code received from purecard, any help welcome.

19 REPLIES 19
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: No verification code received from purecard.

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from General Chat to Everything Else.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Lizziedrippin20

Same problem here - received my purecard yesterday and have spent hours (yes! hours!!) trying to activate it..... Registered new card as per instructions but it ONLY gives me the option to receive the activation code ( which you need to input to proceed) by email...….. yet there is no place to enter your email address!!! So the activation code is never going to come to me as the system doesn't have my email address.  

Thought it was just a problem using my mobile but have tried on laptop and same.... only option to receive code is email and nowhere to enter it.....

Cannot proceed with this at all …. can anyone help me please?  

Lizziedrippin20

P.S - yes, have tried all your FAQ's and still cannot figure this one out..... 😣🤔

MNB

I have the same issue. No mobile phone signal in my village and never got email verification.

All they said was I have to wait for them to sort out the problem. In the mean time the clock is ticking on the activation time!

If I ever get it I will have to spend it on a new keyboard which I just threw across the room.

I hope I haven’t made a mistake switching?

Tags (1)
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @MNB

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Gr1m
Hooked

Same issue here. Nothing in FAQ is helpful....so I am getting back in toucjh as you say.....but not expecting anything more than yet another repeat of the FAQ link tbh.

Just seems like the entire purpose of this reward scheme is to con people out of their rewards by taking so long to get the thing activated the offer expires. I first contacted Purecard on 29th August and still no activation.

The purecard site is not sending emails, the purecard telephone system only works until you actually want to speak to someone then the button to connect you doesn't do anything and it disconnects.

All very disappointing.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Gr1m,

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't received the verification code from Purecard. Unfortunately, this isn't something that we can assist with from here as this is all done through Purecard. Please get in touch with them using the contact details here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Gr1m
Hooked

As clearly stated in my message I tried to deal directly with pure card but getting nothing back from them. It's impossible to speak to them on the phone. Getting no response to mail. So if it's not possible to get them to help this must become the responsibility of Plusnet as it's you that I entered into a contract with on the promise of the reward card that has not yet been honoured.
Lizziedrippin20

Still trying to resolve this .... cannot say how many hours I have spent trying to get to the bottom.of it - soooo frustrating 😭 Please Plusnet - you have to be able to help!!
MNB

I agree. If I employed a company to reward my customers and they didn’t, I would be making a hell of a fuss to them. Not just sending my disappointed customers to do the job.

Not good enough Plusnet!

Gr1m
Hooked

Still nothing from Purecard and no help from Plusnet. Completely unacceptable. 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues with your reward cards. You will need to speak directly with Pure card about this as we do not have access to their systems.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Gr1m
Hooked

Please stop with the pointless repetition to contact Purenet. You can see I have already written that they are basically uncontactable...What bit of that do you not understand?

They are not answering my mails and phone system forces me to listen to a few minutes of irrelevant info while charging me for the call before finally getting to the point you can supposedly press a key to talk to operator at which point the call disconnects.

This is nothing short of a scam. Getting people to sign up under false pretence.