Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie at Plusnet - Website info

FIXED
actualityplus
Hooked

Newbie at Plusnet - Website info

Hi
I'm in the process of having PlusNet business installed.  Have a few questions re website:
1. I have an 'allowance' of 250 for the website........how does this translate in number of pages etc?
2. What can I have or not have on the website (not talking about content, but the technical side)?
3 Any recommendations for compatible website template sites or website creator programmes (high end!)?
4. Are there any user sites you can direct me to?
Thanks for your help!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Newbie at Plusnet - Website info

Fix
Hi there!
1. I have an 'allowance' of 250 for the website........how does this translate in number of pages etc?

It doesn't translate directly as it depends on the contents of your site. If it's your first website and you're not adding anything too content-heavy like embedded  videos, flash games or applets etc I'd not worry.
2. What can I have or not have on the website (not talking about content, but the technical side)?

Your package allows for HTML based hosting, that would tend to mean text and images, so nothing too fancy but you should still be able to do a fair bit with setting up your first site.

3 Any recommendations for compatible website template sites or website creator programmes (high end!)?

The included hosting isn't particularly high-end but Adobe Dreamweaver is good for attacking HTML from the angle of a visual layout of the site rather than working with just the code.
4. Are there any user sites you can direct me to?

Not strictly, but here's links to some links which should lead to a few examples of Dreamweaver designed websites.
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/431274
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team