cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*NEWBIE* pointing domain from username.plus.com to new CCGI Wordpress on Plusnet

dbsmith
Dabbler

*NEWBIE* pointing domain from username.plus.com to new CCGI Wordpress on Plusnet

Hi All,
Sorry if this question is very basic but I'm new at this domain stuff.
I've currently got a .co.uk domain hosted on plusnet, and use this for my email domain name and to point to a website landing page on www.username.plus.com  through the "default" domain hosting settings on the member centre configuration for domain names (i.e. it maps my .co.uk address directly onto my username.plus.com address).
I'm now trying to set up a wordpress website on the ccgi.username.plus.com side, and once this is ready I would like to point my domain name to the wordpress site, whilst ensuring my email settings also still fall under my domain name.
How on earth do I do this through configuration in the member's centre domain names section ?
I'm sure it's pretty simple but, as I said, I'm a bit of a numptie at all this !
thanks for any help
Dave
1 REPLY 1
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: *NEWBIE* pointing domain from username.plus.com to new CCGI Wordpress on Plusnet

Some way down the line yet but I think getting the DNS pointers for a domain and www.domain redirected to ccgi needs to be requested on a ticket. I believe this is so because the existing records do not appear in our control panel.
David