cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MySQL & Jess!

atbs1
Grafter

MySQL & Jess!

I have just tried to activate MySQL on this web site, 1st attempt failed and I was "instructed" to try again in a few minutes. 2nd attempt also failed. 
So I turned to the plusnet virtual assistant - you'd never guess that it does not have any plausible or coherant response to any thing involving the "MySQL".
So, how can I turn on MySQL please?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: MySQL & Jess!

you'd never guess that it does not have any plausible or coherant response to any thing involving the "MySQL".

That's really odd! as per the screengrab I entered "MySQL" and that's what the page returned.
FYI You should be able to activate MySQL via "website settings" on the portal.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
atbs1
Grafter

Dear Adam,
Here is a copy of the result of following your suggested action:
The Smarter Way to Internet
We were unable to complete your requested action. This may be the result of a temporary fault.
Please try again in a few minutes.
Should you require further assistance, please go to our how to get in touch page.
Please advise as to how I can activate ....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks,
It looks like an issue from our side of things that's stopped it from becoming active, we've just finished some account maintenance so give it another go and let me know what happens.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
atbs1
Grafter

Thanks Adam, it now appears to be activated.