cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My webspace

katie
Grafter

My webspace

My present account with Plusnet is Plusnet Broadband Premier Option 1. Today I noticed that as my exchange is classed as Market 3, if I transfer to Plusnet Unlimited, I will pay £15.99 rather than the £21.52 which I pay at the moment.. I do have a website on my webspace as well as a free Plusnet Domain also on my webspace.  I really want to keep this webspace. I noticed in the FAQ's about Unlimited BB in FAQ 12 it states
"12. Do I get webspace?
If you're already a Plusnet customer and switch your account to Plusnet Unlimited you won't lose any webspace, FrontPage or CGI service you've already got." 
Does this mean that I can transfer to Unlimited AND keep my webspace and Domain?Huh
I am also on Homephone which I assume will just carry on as before?
Are there any other differences which I may not be aware of?
Thank You for any info.
Katie Smiley
7 REPLIES 7
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: My webspace

check on the homephone, they seem to have moved people to different packages recently without asking them
katie
Grafter

OK - I will do that. Thank Yoy.
Katie Smiley
katie
Grafter

It looks as though Homephone won't be affected.
Thanks again.
Katie Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

you hope.  The problem seemed to be people on the legacy 240 anytime when they moved were put on the Anytime + at a higher fee. of course nobody seems to have put in an open answer from PN
James
Grafter

Hi Katie,
You shouldn't lose any of your services that you're currently using.
katie
Grafter

Thanks James - I actually raised a question about Home Phone at 7.10pm last night to Help & support at plusnet & was told that average answering time was 4hours 35minutes. I'm still waiting for an answer.
Katie Smiley
decomplexity
Rising Star

But note, Katie, that the  FrontPage Extensions and CGI service are both likely to be discontinued fairly shortly for other reasons, although there is a migration path from CGI to PAYH.
Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017