cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My own web-site

DaveMcC
Grafter

My own web-site

This may have been covered many times, but, I don't know what I am doing, please bear with me.
I have been nagged to death above having my own web site to show my photography skills, example make an album name it, and put photos into it, Albums like Art, Foral, Motor Sport etc
As I really really REALLY hate facebook, and it don't do what I want, albums go away down the page with comments etc.  I thought to myself,
Why not have a front page with facebook with my web site name on it, "example," www.username.plusnet.com or what ever
This is my point, can I set up said albums here on plusnet and have a link to them?Huh
Thanks  Embarrassed  Huh
Dave
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: My own web-site

Hi there,
I've just checked and can see that you have one of our newer residential packages which don't have included webspace. it's not something we still do for residential customers at a ll I'm afraid.
Don't despair though there are lots of options for costing out there which aren't necessarily costly. We do have a sister company that offers hosting so you might want to take a look at what they can offer: http://www.inuk.com/
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveMcC
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi there,
I've just checked and can see that you have one of our newer residential packages

How many years have I been with PN ?? newer residential
Dave
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi again,
You've been with us since early 2011, however we stopped providing account types with webspace well before then.
I've been with the company for over 10 years so everything after about 2007 still seems new to me Wink
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team