cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet is on but it keeps asking me to sign in??? plus I can not access the PlusNet website.

jasondiazmiles1
Interested

My internet is on but it keeps asking me to sign in??? plus I can not access the PlusNet website.

My internet is on but it keeps asking me to sign in??? plus I can not access the PlusNet website. please help. Also on my smart tv I can not access Amazon Prime, ITV hub, NOW TV. But Netflix is working fine and so is YouTube, I don't know what's going on it was fine last night, please help.  

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 271

Re: My internet is on but it keeps asking me to sign in??? plus I can not access the PlusNet website

@jasondiazmiles1  Welcome to the forum.

Try a factory reset of your hub by pushing a paperclip or similar in the Reset hole. Hold the switch closed for about 30 seconds.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

dvorak
Fixes: 1,401

Re: My internet is on but it keeps asking me to sign in??? plus I can not access the PlusNet website

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Community Feedback to Everything Else 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jasondiazmiles1
Interested

Thanks, I tried that earlier but nothing. All the apps I said didn't work work on my pc and android phone.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 91

Which router?

This sounds like a DNS issue.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,380

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see this. It looks like you've messaged us on Twitter and I've just got back to you now.

If you can message me there or drop me a PM here with your account username, I can take a look for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team