cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Circular tool - help needed

swynford
Dabbler

My Circular tool - help needed

The My Circular tool features a web subscription option that says it can redirect to a custom thank you page, eg <input type='hidden' name='GOTO_URL' value='thank you page url goes here'>
However,when ever I use it, I get PlusNet's information - Thankyou, you have subscribed to this mailing list successfully.
How do I get round this?
CJ
3 REPLIES 3
osb05

Re: My Circular tool - help needed

Did you ever get an answer to this problem?
I raised a ticket with PlusNet Support two weeks ago and they said they were looking into what I think they believe is a problem handling the script at their end.
I had to raise the issue again yesterday as THEY CLOSED the Question after 14 days because there was no activity on the Question. I think it's bad practice to close a question when the ball is still in their court!
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

The My Circular functionality has always been a bit flaky and not really had any development done on it for many years, so I would not consider it reliable enough for general use.
As for the ticket being closed, this can only happen when the ticket has been returned to you and then it is closed when no activity occurs for 14 days. In your situation I suspect the CS answer meant it was back in your court (waiting for an answer from you) and when the issue is under investigation you should reply putting it back in PlusNets court.
osb05

Thanks for the tip about replying to a support response even if it says they are still working on the problem! I guess it just needs a reply like, "Please let me know when you have an answer to the problem you are working on", just to keep it live. Ilogical systems I hate them!
Now using Email Marketing Tool on 1and1. It allows also import of CSV file of email addresses.