cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing webstats (10 Aug 2013)

kdiment
Rising Star

Missing webstats (10 Aug 2013)

Are yesterday's webstats just running late, or does the script need to be restarted?
- Keith
5 REPLIES 5
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Missing webstats (10 Aug 2013)

not in here either, and recent stats have been generated earlier in the day so this looks like could be a non-run.
Just checked service status, nothing there about Webstats but it says a significant support phone line problem kicked in overnight (phone calls not getting through to support), so ticket levels are probably off the scale.
All things considered it's probably unlikely Webstats will register as a priority : /  so I'm not really expecting they'll get dealt with today, somehow.  Maybe if someone from Support chances to see this thread.  But equally I've no idea if it's complex or time-consuming to re-start the run, so I'll probably be more surprised if they appear, than if they don't.  But anything's possible, I guess Wink
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

I'll get in touch with the guys in the office and make sure somebody's raised the alarm.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Thanks Bob, just come off the phone to support, I understand a problem has now been raised. Smiley
David
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there. Looks like one was raised and someone had already kicked the scripts off, unfortunately with other things going on this wasn't passed on to anyone until a short while ago.
I've just posted a service status, but things should be catching up soon.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Thanks Bob / David / Matt  Smiley
Just got back to the PC and discovered that both sets of Webstats have appeared, about an hour ago according to the generation times.
Really wasn't expecting to see them today, so thanks, it's very much appreciated.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.