cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing portal webstats for Saturday 27th March

dgdclynx
Grafter

Missing portal webstats for Saturday 27th March

Nothing here Sunday morning. Must be the BST change. I hope PNs automatic system has spotted it so a manual restart can take place. A Service Status would be useful. I will raise a ticket as should everybody else involved.
Ticket is 32715300 .. current 20 hour delay.
25 REPLIES 25
dgdclynx
Grafter

Re: Missing portal webstats for Saturday 27th March

Quote from: dgdclynx
Nothing here Sunday morning. Must be the BST change. I hope PNs automatic system has spotted it so a manual restart can take place. A Service Status would be useful. I will raise a ticket as should everybody else involved.
Ticket is 32715300 .. current 20 hour delay.

I hope PN have noticed this.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Nothing here Sunday morning. Must be the BST change. ... I will raise a ticket as should everybody else involved.

I hope PN have noticed this.

Ticket raised here also, 32715959.
... had thought the GMT/BST issues had been fixed, some while back - wouldn't actually mind if Webstats stayed in GMT all year round, if that would make it easier to maintain continuity, ongoing 😕
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Ticket 32716023 raised.
David
dgdclynx
Grafter

This is getting urgent. No response from Comms re webstats situation and tickets arent scheduled for inspection until too late. If nothing is done by late afternoon then yesterdays webstats will be lost. But I suppose only Bob at PN is interested and he must be having a day off. On well cant say requests for action havent been there since 8 this morning.
pengyou
Grafter

Have just found that no webstats are available for yesterday. When I raised ticket 32717793 the website responded with "Current average response time:20 hours 43 minutes 40 seconds" which does not sound promising.
The clocks change twice a year so why does this STILL cause problems with the webstats?
dgdclynx
Grafter

Well it looks as though yesterday's webstats will be lost because nobody from Comms has read or understood this thread which has been active since 8 this morning. Tickets dont look like being read until too late.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

have you tried the phone to 0114 2965183
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: pierre_pierre
... phone to 0114 2965183

thanks for the direct-call number Smiley
... and yes, I've rung that, now.
(very) sorry to say that no-one from Networks is there at all this evening, and the earliest this can now be dealt with is first thing Monday morning.
(just posting this so they don't get loads of other calls)

Sorry Douglas, did try 😕
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I've just contacted the CSC concerning this. Hoping for action as a result.
David
David
pengyou
Grafter

From http://community.plus.net/
End of Week: 28th March 2010
March 28th, 2010 at 09:52 pm by Andrew B
Hello readers!
Once again it’s that time of the week that we like to call the End.  I hope nobody has been caught out by the clock change today ...
dgdclynx
Grafter

My ticket was read in nick of time to salvage webstats but CSC dont seem to have believed it and it was forwarded on later.
dgdclynx
Grafter

This was CSCs reply at 5.45 yesterday...
Dear Mr Clark,
As far as i'm aware there is no problem with webstats at this time, though there may have been a small delay with the clocks changing. Can you confirm if these have now been received?
Kind regards,

Needless to say webstats have been lost.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Hi guys,
Sorry about this, have just checked our monitoring systems and nothing is currently being flagged, although am I right to assume that yesterday's stats *have* been generated? If so I've a sneaking suspicion that Saturday's might now be lost due to the way Webalizer works Sad
I've raised an internal problem regardless (ref: 61205) and will report back once I know more...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

dgdclynx
Grafter

Thanks Bob. Saturdays webstats are lost but Sundays have arrived as usual.