Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish renewal time again

FIXED
PSalmons
Fixes: 1

Madasafish renewal time again

Hi,

it's that time of year again, and my psalmons.co.uk Freenetname/Madasafish/Plusnet/etc. domain name is up for renewal.  I'm hoping you can help like you did last year.

Best regards,

Paul Salmons.

4 REPLIES 4
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Madasafish renewal time again

@PSalmons 

According to  https://community.plus.net/t5/Everything-else/Domain-Name-renewal/m-p/1765174/highlight/true#M24778, domain names have all been set to auto-renew, but on checking with Nominet WHOIS -  https://www.nominet.uk/whois/?query=psalmons.co.uk&cc-num=#whois-results - it looks like your domain name psalmons.co.uk expired 01/10/20 (yesterday).

A bit puzzled therefore, but flagging this up for @WillF and @Gandalf in the hope that one of them (or another member of staff) might be able to get this sorted for you : /

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
PSalmons

Hi, Penny.

thanks for the reply.  I did enquire last year and was told I'd have to go through this "manual" procedure every year.  I really don't want to lose the domain.

Regards,

Paul Salmons.

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Fix

@PSalmons 

Nothing had happened by yesterday afternoon so I escalated this thread, just in case it hadn't been seen.

One of the Community Gaffers kindly processed your domain name renewal in the early hours of this morning, so it's sorted now Smiley

As you know, you'll probably need to monitor this when it comes up for renewal again next year.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
PSalmons

hi, Penny,

Many thanks for your help.  Once again, it's on my calendar for next year.

Regards,

Paul Salmons.