cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish domain

m3isj

Madasafish domain

hi, my dad as a domain registered and has been registered from 2002 how can i get this moved to a new domain register i can send the domain to pm 

but its not been worked on for a number of years but he wants to keep hold of the domain so i said i would host it for him if we can get the domain sorted  

thanks, 

Martin 

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Madasafish domain

Hi there Martin, I can definitely get that sorted out for you. Please drop me a private message with the domain. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Madasafish domain

@adamwalker wrote:

Please drop me a private message with the domain. 

@adamwalker  I read somewhere on here (recently) that people need to have made five forum posts before PMs work (?)

If that's still the case, would Martin need to make another three blah-blah-blah posts before he can PM you?  Just thought I should ask, in case @m3isj might not be aware of the PM posts-threshold.

Of course the threshold might have moved in which case please disregard this post entirely : )

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.