Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish Support - Domain Cancellation

NicDB
Grafter

Madasafish Support - Domain Cancellation

Dear All,

Does anyone know how to contact Madasafish Support direct? Plusnet put me through to them 11 days ago as I needed an old Madasafish hosted domain taken down as it was still active and contained incorrect/old information for my wife's business. TBH we had completely forgotten about that website until we had an email come through from it.

Long story short - Plusnet help put me through to MAAF support (or who ever acts for them) and they promised to take the deomain down within 72 hours. It's now gone 260 hours and it is still up!  Can't bear to waste another 45 minutes on hold to get to speak to someone and I can't even get to reply to the ticket PN made for this query. The MAAF support portal is useless too.

Any suggestions?

Ta, Nic

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Madasafish Support - Domain Cancellation

Hi @NicDB,

I'm sorry for the poor experience that you've had in regards to the cancellation of your Madasafish domain. Please can you send me a private message with your account username and the details of the domain. If you drop another comment on this thread once you've done that, we'll pick this back up and look in to this from here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
NicDB
Grafter

Re: Madasafish Support - Domain Cancellation

Hi @EmilyD 

Many thanks. I've just sent you a private message with the same subject heading.

Kind regards

Nic