cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish - Domain Name Renewal

KennethTColeman

Madasafish - Domain Name Renewal

Hi, I'm not sure why but my domain name registered originally with ic24 then moved to madasafish (years ago)  has not been renewed this time round.  I thought this was an automatic process as it has been for years.  Unfortunately the phone lines are busy so I cannot talk to anyone. 

I have noticed within the community help has been given by plusnet, so I am hoping someone can help.

Happy New Year

Kenneth

7 REPLIES 7
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Madasafish - Domain Name Renewal

@KennethTColeman wrote:

Hi, I'm not sure why but my domain name registered originally with ic24 then moved to madasafish (years ago)  has not been renewed this time round.

This can be escalated behind the scenes but it would be necessary to know the domain name - are you able to identify it here, for follow-up (?) If you would prefer it not to be publicly visible, please send me a PM with this info, thanks.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
KennethTColeman

Hi Penny

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you for your support..

Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@KennethTColeman  Thanks for your very prompt PM : )

I have escalated with a request for renewal - no idea how swiftly that will happen, but it's in the pipeline now.

You should be able to check at https://www.nominet.uk/ (Our Services - WHOIS) to see when the renewal goes through.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
KennethTColeman

SuperDuper Penny,  thank you for your speedy response and action..

I will keep an eye on it and update on here when resolved.

Have a great day.

Kenneth

Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@KennethTColeman 

Just to let you know it's been sorted already : )

One of the Community Gaffers has done the renewal for you.

You have a great day too.

KennethTColeman

Afternoon Penny

That is excellent news, thank you.

Please pass on my thanks also, to the 'Community Gaffer' ..

Take care 

Kenneth

Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@KennethTColeman wrote:

Please pass on my thanks also, to the 'Community Gaffer' ..

Have passed on your thanks, as requested : )