Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to Plus Net

FIXED
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Login to Plus Net

@kenm What OS are you using? I have no problems accessing my member centre on W7 HP using Firefox x64, and I think you will find the 'FIX' applies to the specific user, not universally.

John
ricky99
Hooked

I am using Windows 7 Pro. This is a recent problem and it seems that i can log in through Google Chrome  

but not using normal Google

R

jab1
Legend

@ricky99 My last response was to @kenm, not you, but I'm still a little confused by your comments. When you say you can login through Google Chrome but not using normal Google, exactly what do you mean?

John
kenm
Grafter

I use Windows 7 / Internet Explorer

This has started in the last week.

Prior to then I was opening member centre every day because I had Questions open that I didn't want closed.

I have a shortcut on my desktop, click to open, accept conditions box, straight to login page (details Saved) the page with

the plonker with check shirt, one more click all my information open.

Now when I click my shortcut I get the same as ricky99 just a row of headings as he explained earlier.

Why when I click on account box and get 2 choices, I click (my one) broadband goes nowhere

click on mobile and get a login page I DO NOT HAVE MOBILE ACC.

Ken

jab1
Legend

OK, @kenm, I understand your situation. Just as check, do you have another browser you could use to login?

John
kenm
Grafter

NO  just have IE Windows 7

Bit reluctant to pick up phone to PN have spent hours waiting on phone lines over the last six months

only to be fobbed off with a load of garbage, (come to the forum if i need help)

Kenm

jab1
Legend

OK, it was just a thought in case your browser had got it's knickers in a twist.Wink

No mobile phone/tablet you could try?

John
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

It previously failed for me on Linux running latest Firefox.

Seems OK now.

Notice that the other problem where inputting some destination sub-page just lets you login - then just stops, forcing you to tediously navigate the maze of Plusnet menus on a rather sluggish web site is still present.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

kenm
Grafter

Have just searched online for  PlusNet Login  opened page just shows the 6boxes

clicked acc- clicked broadband - nothing

clicked acc- clicked mobile - accept cookies - log in boxes (I entererd my details but said oops a mistake)

Just noticed on community a message from philipdp saying he couldn't access his account with IE

looks like he been on the phone  comment listed in account/billing

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@kenm wrote:

Just noticed on community a message from philipdp saying he couldn't access his account with IE

looks like he been on the phone  comment listed in account/billing

Thanks for the note of where it was Smiley  post URL is https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Can-t-open-My-Account-Broadband-and-Phone-using-Int... , in case the Moderators might wish to merge the threads, maybe.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.