Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intente keeps going off

FIXED
DreamVB
Grafter

Intente keeps going off

Hi I am having some proboums with the internet to day it keeps going on and off after so many minutes I checked all hardware and seems find it's on at the moment but I duno how long for. is anyone else having the same issues.

3 REPLIES 3
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Intente keeps going off

Fix

Hi @DreamVB, thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear of your connection issues.

We've run testing on the line and although we can see multiple drops, we're not detecting the cause of it. Due to this we will need to look at a spot of troubleshooting so that we can begin to rule things out as being the cause.

I'd recommend starting with basic checks here.

And if that doesn't help the next thing would be to rule your internal wiring out by plugging the connection into your test socket which is under the faceplate of your master socket and seeing if the drops stop. This rules out internal wiring, face plates and extension sockets as being the cause. How to locate the test socket and set your connection into it can be found here.

If the problem still persists from here, please raise a fault and let us know here once you've done so, so that we can progress the issue ASAP for you.

DreamVB
Grafter

hi Thanks for the quick reply as Saterday 16/11/2019 the internet seems to be working I was tell a friend and he said he was having the same problums so maybe BT are working on something anyway seems fine for now just have to see how things go

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @DreamVB,

I'm glad to hear that everything appears to be back up and running now. Please let us know if any further problems occur and we'll be happy to pick this back up for review.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team